- Free Shipping direct to your jobsite or home
- Engineered for aesthetics, durability and light weight
- Architecturally Designed to match high-end precast concrete homes
- Will not Rot, Warp or Infest like inferior wood products
- Light Weight means it can be installed during construction, or after as a renovation
- Painted any color of your choosing after installation
- View more Exterior Window Trim Ideas
Stucco Window Sills
Our Stucco Window Sills are engineered in various sizes and shapes to architecturally enhance your home's curb appeal. Sills are engineered with a sloping top, which forces water to run off instead of pooling on the sill, where it can cause possible water damage to your home. They're typically used as the bottom-portion of the window, with the sides and top coming from our stucco window trims category.
Made from light weight polystyrene (styrofoam) with an acrylic-modified cement coating and an embedded fiberglass mesh, our products are visually stunning, cost effective, and durable.
Unlike wood, our materials are inorganic and will not warp, rot or become infested. Unlike concrete, our product is light weight and doesn't require structural engineering, which means it can be easily added as a renovation. Unlike PVC or Vinyl, our materials do not expand and contract, which leads to less wear over time and less maintenance.
Replacing Window Sills
Our product can be used to replace existing wood or concrete window sills. With pre-existing wood sills, you'll want to remove the offending product and properly remedy the area by removing any moisture or mold, then adding a weather barrier before installing our product. With concrete window sills, it's typically easier to notch out the back of our product and simply install it over the existing sill.
Sills are designed to be installed at the base of the window, with the rest of the window framed with exterior window trim.
- Take $100 Off Orders Over $1000 with Coupon BULK10